Certified Data Erasure Software
ClaraWipe Home completely erases ALL data stored on hard drives, solid state drives, and external storage drives. This data may include personal data such as login credentials, financial records, medical records, and more. Certified data erasure with ClaraWipe Home ensures that your data will be completely impossible to recover, even with the most sophisticated data recovery tools and knowledge.
ClaraWipe Home exceeds all industry and international standards for data destruction. Our process meets the strict data sanitization requirements laid out in the NIST 800.88 Guidelines for Media Sanitization. Antiquated DoD 5220.22-M wiping techniques cannot address the security requirements of todays devices. Most destruction or data removal methods leave data on the drive and do not provide any proof that the data was eliminated across all regions of a storage device. But not with ClaraWipe Home, our proprietary algorithm and tamper-proof reporting provides the assurance needed to make sure that all data stored on a drive disappears forever.
Is Your Data Really Safe?
Reinstalling your operating system, reformatting your hard drive, or deleting files does not ensure your data is really gone. In most cases, your data can still be easily recovered with tools found online. Even more advanced method of removing data may not provide enough protection either. Drives that have had their data improperly removed may be at risk of data recovery down the road without you ever knowing it.
How Can I Use ClaraWipe?
- ClaraWipe Home is the perfect solution for completely removing ALL data and programs on a drive.
- Have an older device that you want to sell or donate? ClaraWipe Home provides the peace-of-mind that all data on that device is completely removed.
- Got a virus? ClaraWipe Home will completely destroy even the most stubborn viruses and malware, allowing you to reinstall your operating system and programs for a fresh start.
Permanently Erase All Data
ClaraWipe Home removes data, operating systems, and programs. Certified data erasure assures that 100% if the data on a drive will never be recovered, even by the most sophisticated hackers with the most advanced data recovery tools.
Destroy Stubborn Viruses Or Malware
Deploying ClaraWipe Home allows you to re-install your operating system and backed up data to start over again fresh, with certainty that any viruses and malware have been fully eliminated.
Trusted By Corporations, Healthcare, and Financial Institutions
Clarabyte is a trusted provider for many enterprise organizations with vast amounts of sensitive data. This same technology is now available for you to use at home.
No Hidden Costs
Straightforward pay-per-use pricing. Each USB may erase up to three different drives. Just make sure you have enough licenses for the number of drives in your computer.
Free Email and Web Support
We fully stand behind our products and are here to help.
Features, Hardware Requirement, and Usability
ClaraWipe Home offers that same confidence in absolute data removal as our enterprise version, ClaraWipe Pro, but with the simplicity of a wizard-based interface. This easy-to-use version of a erasure tool removes all traces of data from a hard drive or solid-state drive, verifies that all sectors of the drive were fully erased, and produces tamper-proof reports as proof of complete data removal.
- Digitally signed certificate of erasure
- Hardware and data erasure reports
- Built-in verification step to assure erasure with all sectors on the drive
- NIST 800.88
- DoD 5220.22-M
- Windows, Mac, Linux, any x64 or x86
- ATA, SATA, SCSI, SAS, IDE, SSD: eMMC, NVMe
- Desktops and Laptops
- BIOS & UEFI machines including Intel-based Macs and Secure Boot
- Detection and erasure of hidden areas (HPA, DCO) and remapped sectors
- Local deployment via CD or USB
- Platform independent
- Intel Pentium 4, AMD Athlon XP or later processor
- 512 MB RAM
- VGA capable of 1024x768 resolution
- At least 1 available USB port or CD drive
- Licenses are only consumed for successfully erased drives
- Licenses on USB or CD must meet or exceed hard drives or solid-state drives within the computer