Clarabyte LLC, a growing leader in data destruction software is seeking dynamic individuals to join our enterprise sales team. We are a leading provider of data destruction tools focused on solution selling strategies.
Enterprise Sales Representative will focus on global scale customers and will be charged with selling the full complement of Clarabyte business services.
• Large enterprise account relationships.
• Carrying out consultative selling, account planning and account management with a strong emphasis on customer service.
• Synthesizing abstract concepts into solutions.
• Working closely with Project Management and Operations in pre-sale and post-sale activities.
• Help lead the Company’s sales initiatives.
This position will focus on new customer acquisition while fostering relationships with existing Enterprise accounts to leverage into new opportunities. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter with strengths in networking, prospecting, relationship building,
contract negotiating and closing techniques.
• 5 years sales experience, preferred
• Excellent verbal / written communications skills
• Prior experience in maintaining successful / ongoing business partner relationships with customer base
• Outstanding Organizational skills
• Experience in implementing Sales process improvement programs
• Strong management / leadership experience in managing sales / operations teams
• Experience in developing and support of compensation plans
• Strong working knowledge and experience with Excel, PowerPoint, Word